Symphonia

[TIP]Party bonus ticket

Tearow

[TIP]Party bonus ticket

Post  Tearow on Thu Jan 06 2011, 23:12

Want?
    Want more EXP in maple buy the Party Bonus Ticket.

What?
    What does it do? When you have the ticket it will give every body 5% bonus EACH PERSON THAT HAVE A TICKET. MAX 20%. so if you have 2 ppl in party and both have the ticket you will get 10% bonus exp

How?
    How to get it ? just go to cash shop then Item Search fill in "Party" and there you have it.

Pros
    The description said its not stacking with welcome back ring. BUT IT DOES.

Cons
    You need to have ppl that have the ticket also to get more exp bonus
    Blackstar

Re: [TIP]Party bonus ticket

Post  Blackstar on Thu Jan 06 2011, 23:48

It's enough if 4 people in a party got it, as the max is 20% as Tea noted.

So, 4 people = 5% + 5% + 5% + 5% = 20% = Pro lvling
    Linke

Location : Hell<3 They have Candy and 3-Pronged tooth picks :D

Post  Linke on Tue Jan 18 2011, 05:54

This still available? Ill mule myself with 3 of them if they're fairly cheap
    Blackstar

Post  Blackstar on Tue Jan 18 2011, 05:58

Linke wrote:This still available? Ill mule myself with 3 of them if they're fairly cheap

They cost around 1k nx, personally I don't think it's worth it (since I don't grind that regularly) but it's a decent boost of your exp.
    Linke

Location : Hell<3 They have Candy and 3-Pronged tooth picks :D

Post  Linke on Tue Jan 18 2011, 06:02

i'll settle for finding people who have them, who happen to want to grind then. i can get 2x the exp for (just about) the same price

/Edit/
    Anyone have a detailed descrption of how they work btw?
    ring adds 80% of your total exp from 2x/4x/6x so 1k = 800 extra. Do the tickets stack (80%+20%=100% so 1k = +1k from a mob) or does the ticket work individually? Say..
    1k = +800 from ring, then a 20% bonus of either the original kill or 20% fro the ring-bonus (assuming you have 4xTickets)
    Blackstar

Post  Blackstar on Tue Jan 18 2011, 06:20

Well, it's a bit weird, because logically you would think that it would be enough to multiply all of the exp bonuses, so 1*2*2*1.5*1.8*1.2 = 12.96. Almost x13 the exp.

The only thing that makes me a bit puzzled is that they separate the normal exp and bonus exp from party and then from the ring. So I think that they first multiply nx coupon, family buff, party ticket and HS. After that they multiply it with the ring bonus, so if you would get 1000 exp from a mob when calculating with the aforementioned buffs, it would then give you a bonus of exp for the ring, which would be 0,8 = 80% of the total exp, which in this case would result in a +800 exp bonus. But the rest of the buffs stack anyway, except the ring and the additional party bonus (that you get just from being in a party, it exists one, right? o,ô)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18 2018, 22:24