Symphonia


    I'm done with this game (50/50)

    Share
    avatar
    TiniTo

    Posts : 284
    Join date : 2010-12-11
    Age : 23
    Location : Denmark

    I'm done with this game (50/50)

    Post  TiniTo on Wed Mar 28 2012, 08:41

    Okay, I'm just gonna write something anyway, even though not many are watching the forum.
    The point of this topic is to tell you, that I actually already "quit" maple. I've been on a couple of times for a short time, but done nada. Which kinda made me mad, 'cause I knew it was time to forget about this game.

    About the guild.... I'm willing to let it stay as it is now, since many haven't left it, though it's inactive - and probably feel like it's "okay".

    I would've stayed if Maple didn't always change things... Things are too complicated now, and the MODs really do suck doing their job... Buds are getting banned for no reasons and others already quit for a long time ago.
    I chatted with Anton the other day and said to him, as a joke (I kinda ment it though): "Wanna create an army and move further to another game?". I gotta be honest and tell you, that I do actually have time to play MapleStory, but really - it really isn't worth my time anymore.

    The reason why I created this in the "Guild Notice"-section and not in the "Inactive"-section is, because I got handed the leadership as the 3rd. I thought I could make it active again, and I wanted to give it a chance, specially with Kaya by my side - and I apologise to you, Kaya.
    But I really didn't wanted to take too much action into it, because of the changes of this game.

    bounce P.S: You'll still see me on maple.. But I probably won't do anything but chatting with others, and I probably won't stay online for too long. I'd call this a semi-quit, for now.



    Gag gag, you nasty bitch [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Why do you think they call it 'Boo'?
    Yeah, 'cause the sound it's 'posed to scare you!


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    hami

    Posts : 145
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 23
    Location : Finland

    Re: I'm done with this game (50/50)

    Post  hami on Wed Mar 28 2012, 19:22

    ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD::DD:::::::::::)))))))))))))))))))))))))))):
    )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))::::::: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD______:::::

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    avatar
    Edgaar

    Posts : 69
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Age : 29
    Location : France

    Re: I'm done with this game (50/50)

    Post  Edgaar on Fri Mar 30 2012, 06:37

    I understand! Sad
    I've been inactive for a while too lol, cause I have more important things to do now (like trying to actually get in the Masters I wanna do next year and finding a decent internship for this summer).
    If it's time for you to move on, then that's what you should do! I love you
    I wish I had more time to come online and chat with you, but I gotta admit I don't feel like logging in when I have spare time. pale
    Hope we still get to chat from time to time though!!! :-*
    avatar
    TiniTo

    Posts : 284
    Join date : 2010-12-11
    Age : 23
    Location : Denmark

    Re: I'm done with this game (50/50)

    Post  TiniTo on Fri Mar 30 2012, 09:54

    Edgaar wrote:I understand! Sad
    I've been inactive for a while too lol, cause I have more important things to do now (like trying to actually get in the Masters I wanna do next year and finding a decent internship for this summer).
    If it's time for you to move on, then that's what you should do! I love you
    I wish I had more time to come online and chat with you, but I gotta admit I don't feel like logging in when I have spare time. pale
    Hope we still get to chat from time to time though!!! :-*
    Thing is, I do have enough sparetime for maple, and neither have I "grown up" - like Alex and Henry said they were. I just don't see the point or fun of it anymore... O_e
    But yeah, I would love to ;3 I know I'll still be chatting with Oona though <333 *cough tumblr hos 8'D



    Gag gag, you nasty bitch [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Why do you think they call it 'Boo'?
    Yeah, 'cause the sound it's 'posed to scare you!


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    hami

    Posts : 145
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 23
    Location : Finland

    Re: I'm done with this game (50/50)

    Post  hami on Fri Mar 30 2012, 10:16

    GET YO FB BACK HEIDI DDDDDDDDD:<
    avatar
    TiniTo

    Posts : 284
    Join date : 2010-12-11
    Age : 23
    Location : Denmark

    Re: I'm done with this game (50/50)

    Post  TiniTo on Fri Mar 30 2012, 17:43

    hami wrote:GET YO FB BACK HEIDI DDDDDDDDD:<
    MSN > FB!



    Gag gag, you nasty bitch [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Why do you think they call it 'Boo'?
    Yeah, 'cause the sound it's 'posed to scare you!


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    hami

    Posts : 145
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 23
    Location : Finland

    Re: I'm done with this game (50/50)

    Post  hami on Fri Mar 30 2012, 21:52

    cus i wanted to find u last night, i ended up chatting with macie for 3 hours on msn. now look what u have done
    avatar
    TiniTo

    Posts : 284
    Join date : 2010-12-11
    Age : 23
    Location : Denmark

    Re: I'm done with this game (50/50)

    Post  TiniTo on Sat Mar 31 2012, 00:19

    hami wrote:cus i wanted to find u last night, i ended up chatting with macie for 3 hours on msn. now look what u have done

    Hahaha, but Maciek is aaaawzum. lol! ... Don't I have your msn..? O.o



    Gag gag, you nasty bitch [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Why do you think they call it 'Boo'?
    Yeah, 'cause the sound it's 'posed to scare you!


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    hami

    Posts : 145
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 23
    Location : Finland

    Re: I'm done with this game (50/50)

    Post  hami on Sat Mar 31 2012, 03:59

    lol tru heidi didn't write that

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


    Last edited by hami on Sat Mar 31 2012, 20:27; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    TiniTo

    Posts : 284
    Join date : 2010-12-11
    Age : 23
    Location : Denmark

    Re: I'm done with this game (50/50)

    Post  TiniTo on Sat Mar 31 2012, 10:03

    Yeah Oona... Writing my MSN down to everyone, without permission - very nice.
    You should be glad, that I don't mind.



    Gag gag, you nasty bitch [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Why do you think they call it 'Boo'?
    Yeah, 'cause the sound it's 'posed to scare you!


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    fliparan

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2011-01-04
    Age : 23
    Location : Sweden

    Re: I'm done with this game (50/50)

    Post  fliparan on Mon Apr 02 2012, 09:44

    Aww Sad( Well i understand you though, the game is changing alot, and i actually like it, liked it before to though f3, but i guess not everyone likes it Razz
    Well good that you'll come on from times though Very Happy i'll be staying active so hopefully we can talk from times when u log on Smile

    LordHawkeye

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2011-02-05

    Re: I'm done with this game (50/50)

    Post  LordHawkeye on Thu Apr 05 2012, 08:39

    LOL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! =((((( you are our leader so come often moree Sad
    avatar
    DontGetMad

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2012-03-02
    Age : 25
    Location : Sweden

    Re: I'm done with this game (50/50)

    Post  DontGetMad on Thu Apr 05 2012, 11:17

    You've finally come to your senses, have you!
    avatar
    TiniTo

    Posts : 284
    Join date : 2010-12-11
    Age : 23
    Location : Denmark

    Re: I'm done with this game (50/50)

    Post  TiniTo on Thu Apr 05 2012, 17:51

    DontGetMad wrote:You've finally come to your senses, have you!
    unlike you, who have quit but came back for a short time and bought a set of nx clothes.... O.e

    @Kaya, I'm sorry. It should be a dem miracle, to make me active on maple again.



    Gag gag, you nasty bitch [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Why do you think they call it 'Boo'?
    Yeah, 'cause the sound it's 'posed to scare you!


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    DontGetMad

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2012-03-02
    Age : 25
    Location : Sweden

    Re: I'm done with this game (50/50)

    Post  DontGetMad on Thu Apr 05 2012, 23:48

    TiniTo wrote:
    DontGetMad wrote:You've finally come to your senses, have you!
    unlike you, who have quit but came back for a short time and bought a set of nx clothes.... O.e

    @Kaya, I'm sorry. It should be a dem miracle, to make me active on maple again.

    That was a blow below the belt!
    avatar
    TiniTo

    Posts : 284
    Join date : 2010-12-11
    Age : 23
    Location : Denmark

    Re: I'm done with this game (50/50)

    Post  TiniTo on Fri Apr 06 2012, 01:35

    DontGetMad wrote:
    TiniTo wrote:
    DontGetMad wrote:You've finally come to your senses, have you!
    unlike you, who have quit but came back for a short time and bought a set of nx clothes.... O.e

    @Kaya, I'm sorry. It should be a dem miracle, to make me active on maple again.

    That was a blow below the belt!

    lol!



    Gag gag, you nasty bitch [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Why do you think they call it 'Boo'?
    Yeah, 'cause the sound it's 'posed to scare you!


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    LordHawkeye

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2011-02-05

    Re: I'm done with this game (50/50)

    Post  LordHawkeye on Mon Apr 09 2012, 07:42

    At least ur situtation proves my theory about guild leaders of this guild :/ at least come to talk once a week also add me on facebook =D
    avatar
    TiniTo

    Posts : 284
    Join date : 2010-12-11
    Age : 23
    Location : Denmark

    Re: I'm done with this game (50/50)

    Post  TiniTo on Mon Apr 09 2012, 08:45

    LordHawkeye wrote:At least ur situtation proves my theory about guild leaders of this guild :/ at least come to talk once a week also add me on facebook =D

    True.. but why stay if you don't like it anymore?
    Once a week o.o .. nah, but I'll log on whenever I'm about to die :33 (irony)
    - I ain't got no facebook no more.~



    Gag gag, you nasty bitch [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Why do you think they call it 'Boo'?
    Yeah, 'cause the sound it's 'posed to scare you!


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    LordHawkeye

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2011-02-05

    Re: I'm done with this game (50/50)

    Post  LordHawkeye on Fri Apr 13 2012, 07:51

    TiniTo wrote:
    LordHawkeye wrote:At least ur situtation proves my theory about guild leaders of this guild :/ at least come to talk once a week also add me on facebook =D

    True.. but why stay if you don't like it anymore?
    Once a week o.o .. nah, but I'll log on whenever I'm about to die :33 (irony)
    - I ain't got no facebook no more.~

    Aw ok ok at least be active here come once a week etc Smile Smile also you are still our leader and holy highness Very Happy
    avatar
    TiniTo

    Posts : 284
    Join date : 2010-12-11
    Age : 23
    Location : Denmark

    Re: I'm done with this game (50/50)

    Post  TiniTo on Fri Apr 13 2012, 18:15

    LordHawkeye wrote:
    TiniTo wrote:
    LordHawkeye wrote:At least ur situtation proves my theory about guild leaders of this guild :/ at least come to talk once a week also add me on facebook =D

    True.. but why stay if you don't like it anymore?
    Once a week o.o .. nah, but I'll log on whenever I'm about to die :33 (irony)
    - I ain't got no facebook no more.~

    Aw ok ok at least be active here come once a week etc Smile Smile also you are still our leader and holy highness Very Happy
    Lol. I'm always active in here Wink



    Gag gag, you nasty bitch [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Why do you think they call it 'Boo'?
    Yeah, 'cause the sound it's 'posed to scare you!


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    SiuMaii

    Posts : 11
    Join date : 2011-07-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Sweden

    Re: I'm done with this game (50/50)

    Post  SiuMaii on Sat Apr 14 2012, 20:28

    Heeeeeeeeidiiiii T___________________T !!

    Even though we haven't talked much recently. I'll miss you alot ;(..
    You're the Maple Queen whyy uu Leave Sad ..
    But yeh .. I'm also kinda ''inactive'' atm >__<...
    I miss the old times when we played on our Noobish char.. ''iiGreen and Chokotop''..

    Well I also miss the old days when..
    tag was the funnest game in the world,
    school was an exciting thing,
    and going to the store without your parents made you feel important.

    Press the button for drama T-T
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    avatar
    hami

    Posts : 145
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 23
    Location : Finland

    Re: I'm done with this game (50/50)

    Post  hami on Sat Apr 14 2012, 20:55

    school is still exciting D:
    avatar
    TiniTo

    Posts : 284
    Join date : 2010-12-11
    Age : 23
    Location : Denmark

    Re: I'm done with this game (50/50)

    Post  TiniTo on Sat Apr 14 2012, 21:31

    SiuMaii wrote:Heeeeeeeeidiiiii T___________________T !!

    Even though we haven't talked much recently. I'll miss you alot ;(..
    You're the Maple Queen whyy uu Leave Sad ..
    But yeh .. I'm also kinda ''inactive'' atm >__<...
    I miss the old times when we played on our Noobish char.. ''iiGreen and Chokotop''..

    Well I also miss the old days when..
    tag was the funnest game in the world,
    school was an exciting thing,
    and going to the store without your parents made you feel important.

    Press the button for drama T-T
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


    Epic link... affraid
    LOOL, iiGreen - da beast.

    And Oona, school isn't exciting.. It's important ):



    Gag gag, you nasty bitch [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Why do you think they call it 'Boo'?
    Yeah, 'cause the sound it's 'posed to scare you!


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Sponsored content

    Re: I'm done with this game (50/50)

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat May 19 2018, 22:47