Symphonia

Quitting maplestory

Vicelia

Quitting maplestory

Post  Vicelia on Sat May 26 2012, 04:58

This is probably the end of maplestory for me, so many things have happened and i really dont feel like playing maplestory anymore =/ Firstly, i have a lot of tests coming up and i really need to study, and so ive just abandoned every game that i play or have played. Also, i went online today, to find that i was hacked, everything was gone and it seems that whoever hacked me planned it out well, my details were all somehow changed and i cant seem to change my password or anything, so if i were to play again, all my progress could easily be lost again. Lastly, genuinely because i have other things to do in life =/ It was fun playing with you all ^^ so thank you very much =D
    TiniTo

Re: Quitting maplestory

Post  TiniTo on Sat May 26 2012, 08:59

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW... THIS IS SOOO WEEIRD.

Milly - the girl who always goes inactive after 1-2 months of playing MapleStory? D= And hacked? I never thought that would happen to you.

But, good luck with your tests! *Hi-5. I'll remember you as one of the awesomest(if that's a word) maple-players I've ever met. *Insert cool-smiley with sunglasses or/and a thumbs up here*

Gag gag, you nasty bitch [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Why do you think they call it 'Boo'?
    Yeah, 'cause the sound it's 'posed to scare you!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Vicelia

Post  Vicelia on Sat May 26 2012, 17:13

TiniTo wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOW... THIS IS SOOO WEEIRD.

Milly - the girl who always goes inactive after 1-2 months of playing MapleStory? D= And hacked? I never thought that would happen to you.

But, good luck with your tests! *Hi-5. I'll remember you as one of the awesomest(if that's a word) maple-players I've ever met. *Insert cool-smiley with sunglasses or/and a thumbs up here*

Thank you very much ^^ ill miss you T.T and yes i didn't think i would get hacked either =/
    Omnislasher

Post  Omnislasher on Sun May 27 2012, 00:34

Aww Milly D: , damn these hackers, atm there is like an hacker invasion, many of my buds have been hacked too.. ):

Anyhow we'll miss you and GL with w/e u wna do instead of Maple <333

fliparan

Post  fliparan on Sat Jun 02 2012, 10:04

I agree with Heidi, this is VERY weird ;o Because i soo remember me talking to you in like februari, you were on and leeched from me and jason while grinding, also remember u grinding your char in LHC abit at that time ;O
    And u said u was on last time 6 months ago, i dont get this its so weird Sad
    Anyhow i feel so sad for you, i know you spent alot of effort into your character Sad And GL with your studies and everything else in RL, i'll miss you to Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 21 2018, 17:30